Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Novice in name only, this 135mm 65 gram brushless toothpick class FPV racer drone is a little rocket. Comes with everything that you will need to start FPV flying, including goggles and transmitter. Find it here
- After you charge its batteries, it's ready to fly FPV out of the box . Everything needed for FPV flying is included and ready to go.
- Includes Mode 2 Eachine ER8 transmitter (rebranded iRangeX i8M-IR8M) with Frsky D8 protocol and advertised 1000m range. Transmitter is bound and set up for the drone out of the box. Transmitter is highly configurable with its OpenTX firmware. Transmitter also includes four three position switches and two VR knobs. And for those wondering, unfortunately it does not have multi-protocol capability.
- Also includes Eachine EV800 5.8Ghz FPV goggles. Goggles include 5 inch screen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution, built-in 3.7V 2000mah LiPo power supply, and 40 channel reception with auto-scan capability.
Also includes the Novice III micro FPV racer drone with:
- 2S or 3S capability. Comes with 3S 450mah 75C LiHV batteries (with XT30 connector), and very nice BC-4S15D style LiPo balance charger.
- 1200TVL CADDX EOS2 FPV camera.
- 25 to 400mW switchable video transmitter with Smartaudio and on screen display capability.
- FPV transmitter also includes a built-in DVR for recording the cameras input as 720p video at 30fps.
- F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 4.0.5 dtd August 1, 2019. FCB includes built in 4in1 10A ESC, built in Frsky D8/D16 receiver.
- EX1203 KV5500 brushless motors.
- Very bright LED lights and beeper to help locate the drone in high grass.
- Although it's named Novice III, this very fast drone is way too much for the average beginner pilot to handle IMO. Recommended for intermediate non-GPS sport drone pilots wishing to enter the world of FPV flying.
- Would be nice if this drone was also available by itself. I can see many intermediate and advanced pilots also wanting this drone who may already have their own goggles and transmitter.
- The drone was shipped in its carrying case with a plastic bag outer shipping wrap. Unfortunately the plastic bag and carrying case was insufficient for shipping protection. The end result was that the ER8 transmitter was damaged in shipping and was unusable. Banggood stated that they were going to contact their logistics department to improve the shipping packaging for this drone.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.