Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Micro FPV racers are too small to lift most action cameras. But there are a few very lightweight yet cheap cameras that might be lifted. This one is $16 . But how well will it perform when strapped to a racer? Let's find out.
- It's cheap/expendable (under $20).
- Can record 720p or 1080p HD video at 30fps directly to an onboard microSD card.
- Also can record IR night video with its IR LED emitter array.
- Also has motion sensor (security/nanny cam) recording capability.
- Includes a protective camera mount, seemingly angled for use on a racer drone.
- Narrow field of view (zoomed image).
- White balance is extremely warm (orange tint).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.