Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This large HD camera quadcopter is significantly cheaper than its closest competitor, the Syma X8C. Save an additional $10 with coupon code LQPGOOLRC10 here (EU plug version only)
- Big quadcopter with powerful motors. Should be able to lift most action cameras.
- Powered by 7.4V 1800mah LiPo
- Includes 2MP 720p HD camera.
- Come with card reader and 4GB memory card.
- Has headless mode and one key return.
- Uses widely available Syma X8C motors and propellers.
- Requires FAA registration
- If transmitter signal is lost, the quadcopter will continue flying using the last received inputs for approximately 9 seconds. This could result in flyaway or a crash. Its recommended to keep this quadcopter within about 70 meters to make sure that this doesn't happen.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related GoolRC T8C Large Camera Drone Flight Test Review videos