Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
The best 16:9 Fpv Goggles for under $100 USD. We are starting to see some serious competition in the fpv goggle industry. Higher resolutions for less money. The nice thing for these is that they are way better than what I started with and way cheaper cost. Thinking about flying fpv? These are nice quality goggle to get started with. And very affordable for what you get.
Buy a set of Hunter Fpv Goggles here:
3S battery with a deans connector for your goggles here:
Drone Camps PROS vs CONs:
- Affordable goggles.
- 16:9 Resoultion at 800x480!
- Bright screen. Not dim or hard to see.
- Menu options available
- Brightness settings
- Contrast Settings
- Color saturation settings
- 40 Channes / 4 Bands
- Comfortable velvet like head strap and face cushions
- Includes 5.8 Cloverleaf antenna ( upgrade some time for better signal )
- Wide enough for people who wear glasses
- 5" Screen
- Uses 2S to 4S batteries! 7v to 15v
- I wish they had two antennas, but for the price. No complaints.
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. - Mon - Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC
Related Hunter FPV Goggles - Best Fpv Goggles for under $100 videos