Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This is the Unboxing, Maiden Flight, and Review for the Tiny Whoop Clone - Poke FPV NIHUI NH-010 Micro FPV Racing Drone.
I got it from Tomtop.com and here is the link to it:
In the video I compare it directly to the Blade Inductrix and I show it next to the JJRC H36 as well. I also fly it in my place with FPV. The only other quadcopter I have tried that with is the Blade Nano QX2 FPV. This one seems to handle bouncing off the walls and crashing much better without damaging props.
It pairs really well with the WSX-F01 dual antenna FPV Goggles I got with it, also from Tomtop.com. Look for the complete review of the goggles coming soon and in the meantime, here is a link to them:
Here are my notes on the Micro Camera Quad that is also known as the Poke FPV:
- It has solid 5.8ghz FPV for Indoor FPV all over the house
- It is quick and responsive for a Micro FPV Drone
- It can do flips (not shown in the video)
- The little FPV Quad is a great value
- The props and ducts are virtually identical to the Blade Inductrix
- The radio is very small with short sticks makes maintaining altitude harder than it could be with this Inductrix FPV Clone. It is virtually identical to the Estes Proto-X and Cheerson CX-10 radios.
- The camera points off to the side a little bit, but not that badly
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.