Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Consider supporting the channel by visiting www.patreon.com/painless360
In this video we take a look at the new FatShark Dominator V3 FPV Goggles.
We also take a first look at the latest camera series from FatShark the new 960TVL camera, designed for this ‘widescreen’ 16:9 style of goggles.
Thanks to the team at FatShark and HobbyKing for sending us these to try. If you want to know more you get them from available from HobbyKing () and other FatShark Retailer.
In this video we cover:
• Introduction (0:02)
• Unboxing (2:39)
• Main features (4:57)
• Comparison of the V3 screen with the V2 (8:13)
• Things to consider/order when you get yours (8:44)
• The main features that I found the most useful (9:59)
• First look at the 960TVL Camera in 16:9 (11:25)
• Flying with the new Dominator V3s (12:18)
• Comparison of the 700TVL and 960TVL cameras and fields of view (14:02)
• Testing the features of the HDMI port (17:32)
• Summary (18:17)
Thanks for watching, please LIKE And SUBSCRIBE!
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related RC Reviews - FatShark Dominator V3 FPV Goggles and new 960TVL camera videos