Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This is the best cinequad I've reviewed to date, I love it. Is this one instance where analog is better than digital? You may have to wait for a follow-up shootout video to discover that but in the meantime, this is an excellent option for anyone wanting to start taking some epic 4K video from the sky.
- 4K video at 25FPS/30FPS
- works with cheap analog goggles/visor
- handles wind really well
- fast and aerobatic as well as slow and cinematic
- live FPV camera feed is pretty damned good
- easy to setup if you know betaflight
- good flight times
- it can be flown anywhere (unlike many GPS-based drones)
- camera SD card a bit fiddly to insert/remove
- Tarsier version has no 16:9 2.7K option and only offers 25FPS at resolutions greater than 1080p.
Disclosure: this product was provided for review purposes by Banggood.
Please use this link to check out the Banggood product page, it was provided by Banggood to track responses to this review:
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.