Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
EMax Tinyhawk II Brushless Micro FPV Racer Flight Test Review
The micro racer comes with 1S and 2S batteries for indoor and outdoor flying. Find it here and use coupon code BGTHAWKII
- Can be flown indoors or outdoors.
- Beefed up damage resistant prop guard structure.
- Includes Runcam Nano2 FPV camera.
- 0-25-100-200mW switchable FPV transmitter
- Smartaudio and on screen display.
- F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 4.1.0 dtd 16 Oct 2019.
- Built-in Frsky D8 receiver.
- Built-in 4in1 5A ESC.
- Brushless TH0802 16000KV motors.
- LED lightsrips illuminat each prop guard for night flying.
- Comes with 1S 450mah and 2S 300mah LiHV batteries.
- Short flight times of under 3 minutes with either the 1S or 2S batteries. The beefed up prop guard structure may be pinching off airflow through the props to reduce efficiency.
- 12 FPV channels are turned off by default for FCC compliance. However you can turn them back on by holding down the channel changing button, while simultaneously powering on the drone.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.