Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Not too big, not too small. This brushless gimbal 1080p camera drone might be the right size to fly while lessening the chance of intimidating the drone phobic. Find it here and get 35% off with coupon 0d7c3c
- Brushless motors for greater power and improved dependability.
- Dual GPS for improved accuracy. Includes automatic return to home and landing capability on command, and lost transmitter signal.
- On low battery, the drone will return within a 20 meter geofence of the takeoff point to lessen chance of being too far away for a safe return. As the battery approaches full depletion, the drone will close to within 10 meters but will still allow you to continue flight. As the battery approaches full depletion, it will land within that 10 meter circle.
- The drone also has a 200 meter geofence to lessen the chance of it flying outside of FPV range. The geofence can easily be turned off for long range line of sight flying by more experienced pilots.
- 1080p camera that records video directly to an onboard microSD card.
- Stabilized two axis gimbal for steady video. Camera can be remotely pointed up or down via this gimbals remote connection to the transmitter.
- Rates control. Low rate is for slow gentle flying for stable video. But for the adventurous, this drone can be fast and sporty in high rate. As it is a fast drone, it does well on a windy day for those in breezy locations.
- 7.6V 3000mah battery provides over 17 minutes of flight time. Battery charges through a built-in micro USB port, so a special charger is not required.
- In flight video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone using the "JJRC TST" app available on Google Play here and iTunes here . App also provides advanced flight modes of circle me, follow me, and waypoints.
- Features available through the controller include GPS, headless mode, altitude hold, and automatic takeoff and landing.
- Requires 802.11ac WiFi for FPV and advanced flight mode capability. Not everyone has this type of WiFi on their phone yet. Before purchasing it is very important to first verify that your phone indeed has 802.11ac WiFi, or youmay be very disappointed.
- Drone would slightly drift in hover on takeoff. Not sure why?
- Gimbal stabilization needs some improvement. It's somewhat bumpy in its stability.
- It weighs 384 grams with its installed battery. This drone will require registration in many countries.
- Couldn't get the waypoints feature to work with the app.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.