Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Please visit for more information.
* With this device, you can locate or find your lost plane/helicopter easily
* Within the effective range for that tracker can over 50M
* Simply turn off your TX, the tracer will start to scream ( just like the engines sound from the real airplane)
* Follow the lead and you can find your beloved plane
* Weight: app. 4.7g
* Operating Voltage : 4-6 volts DC
* Low Current consumption : Less than 35 mA (1 mA at standby mode)
* Alert Level : 85dB
* Can be heard in 50 meter distance
* Suitable Controller: AM/FM PPM, FM/PCM
* Connect the lost alarm between the servo (the one which runs when flying) and the receiver, i.e. act as a servo extension cord
* Turn on your transmitter
* Turn on your receiver then you will hear two beep sound
* To test if it is functioning:
o Do not move any of the control stick on the transmitter for 1 min. or simply turn it off
o You will hear a continuous beep sound after 1 minute
* If you cannot find you plane, do not move the control stick or turn off your transmitter for 1 min for the alarm sound
* By the tracking sound, you will be able to locate your RC plane / Helicopter
* Can be connected to any kinds of servo
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.