Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This micro drone includes everything that you'll need to fly FPV in your house, including 5.8Ghz FPV racing goggles. It's perfect for beginner fliers. Find it here
Newest drones here
Latest planes here
- Includes everything needed for FPV flying, including drone, battery, charger, transmitter, and FPV goggles.
- 47 grams with battery. Does not require registration in most countries.
- Includes three flight modes for pilots of varied skill levels. All three modes are easy to fly. But beginners mode is particularly easy, and should enable most first time pilots to maneuver the drone through their house.
- 600 TVL FPV camera.
- 37 channel 25 mW FPV transmitter.
- Provided 4.35V LiHV battery provides over 4 minutes of flight time per charge. Battery is very common, and you should be able to easily find spare batteries if desired.
- Includes eMax Tinyhawk 48 channel 5.8Ghz FPV goggles. Goggles can also be used with most 5.8Ghz FPV racers.
- All three flight modes are very slow, and meant for beginners. Although they should work well indoors, trying to fly outdoors in any wind will likely be a problem. If you do go outdoors, keep the flight low until you become very comfortable in flying this drone. Otherwise, your drone may drift away in the wind.
- Flight control board is not modifiable.
- No Smartaudio capability.
- All three available flight modes are stabilized. There is no Acro ability.
- Brushed motor drone (0816 sized motors).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.