Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This vertical takeoff airplane can be launched vertically from the smallest backyard. Then let it climb up high and convert it to airplane mode for a flight over your neighborhood. Then put it back in multicopter mode to again land it in your backyard. Find the JJRC M02 here
Latest planes here
Newest drones here
- Three modes of flight. Can be flown horizontally as a multicopter, or as an airplane, or vertically like a helicopter.
- Stabilized flight automatically levels the plane for newer pilots (6G mode). Stabilization system can also be turned off for aerobatics (3D mode).
- 1370 brushless motors give this plane plenty of power.
- Altitude hold sensor helps maintain a steady altitude in flight.
- 3S 11.1V 1000mah battery provides flight times of over 12 minutes.
- JJRC T6 controller provides control range of up to 300 meters.
- Future planned FPV version.
- Although this plane includes 6G stabilization, it may be a little too much to handle for total beginners. For one, it's fast and would not give beginner pilots much time to react. Second, it is a bit prone to tip stalls in hard turns, even when in stabilized mode.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.