Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This unusual three channel stabilized airplane includes ailerons for turning vice rudder. Find it here
- Three channel RC aircraft (throttle, aileron, and elevator control ).
- Gyro stabilized for automatic leveling of the aircraft.
- Controller range of approximately 100 meters.
- Extremely common 3.7V 380mah battery. You should be able to easily find spare batteries for this plane.
- Light weight at only 38 grams with its installed battery. May not require registration in most countries.
- Brushed motor aircraft. The motor will eventually fail one day.
- Transmitter range only 100 meters. However, this small plane gets extremely difficult to see at such range.
- Can't turn off stabilization for aerobatic flying.
- The ailerons act more like spoilers vice ailerons. Turning is accomplished by upward movement of one aileron on the side of desired direction of turn. The other aileron remains centered in a turn. Thus turning is achieved by lowering the lift and increasing drag on one wing. With this concept of using drag to pivot the plane, low speed turning is difficult (if not impossible). The turning radius of the plane is also rather large, requiring a large open field to fly this plane.
- For those wondering, I did also try the dual rate in a follow on flight. Dual rate control does not improve the turning much as it does not adjust aileron deflections. Instead applying dual rate merely holds the same low rate deflection, but through a higher bank angle. It also seems to make the aircraft somewhat unstable at this higher bank angle.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.