Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Flite Test - FLITE TIP
Soldering Battery Connectors
A Hobby King sponsored segment.
More details here:
A lot of you have asked for this... so we took the time to show you how we do it. Learning to solder battery connectors is essential in the RC world. So many brands of batteries! So many connectors! Just pick a connector style, buy a bunch of them, and solder away.
1. Only cut ONE WIRE at a time.
2. Use flux to prep your surface.
3. Slide on the heat shrink over the wire before you solder.
4. Make sure both surfaces are hot enough to accept the solder.
5. Don't get the connector lead too hot, or you'll melt the connector.
6. ABSOLUTELY double check you polarity.
Have fun and be careful.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Flite Test - Soldering Battery Connectors - FLITE TIP videos