Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This tough micro FPV racer is intended as an introductory drone for FPV flying. It does that job very well. Find it here. RTF Version Goggles Version International orders RTF International orders Goggles version
- Available with or without goggles. If you prefer, you can also use your own 5.8Ghz FPV goggles.
- Designed to be tough and durable to crashes with strong carbon fiber frame, and well protected components.
- 720p HD camera with built-in DVR for video recording.
- 5.8 Ghz analog FPV transmitter.
- 1020 brushed plug-in motors. Very easy to replace and relatively inexpensive
- Lost quad/low battery alerting buzzer.
- Telemetry controller warning beep on low battery. Quadcopter descends and lands on low battery (does not return to home).
- 710mah 2S LiHV battery provides close to 7 minutes flight time.
- Can also be bound and controlled with T8SG transmitter.
- FPV lag delay is very apparent, limiting its flying to outdoors in an open area. Experienced FPV pilots would not like this due to maneuver limitations imposed by the lag. However, for beginner FPV pilots who will/should be flying at lower speeds, this drone is a good entry level FPV drone for the price.
- Can not change FPV channels with RTF version. Changing to other channels requires use of the monitor goggles.
- No acro mode capability. Only stabilized angle mode available, but in high rate it is still very fast and challenging.
- Not really for indoor flying due to its lag. Best flown outdoors in an open area.
- Provided balance charger is not very good.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Fpvracer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.