1Pcs Violin Fingerboard Chart Sticker For 4/4 3/4 1/2 1/4 1/8 Violin
Name: Violin Fingerboard Chart Sticker
Model: 4/4 , 3/4 , 1/2 , 1/4 , 1/8
Usage: For 4/4 3/4 1/2 1/4 1/8 Violin
1. Suitable for beginners.
2. Product wear, when tear, not to hurt the piano.
3. When children start practicing, the specific location of the phoneme is more difficult to grasp.
How to use:
Note: You must have to first clean up the fretboard!
1. Adjust the piano code, and make the pillow to the piano string length code, the same length as the display on the product.
(4/4 scale length is 325mm, 3/4 effective chord length of 303mm, 1/2 effective chord length of 286mm, 1/4 scale length of 253mm, 1/8 effective chord additional 231mm)
2. loosen the strings, and then paste the string can be removed, more convenient.
3. Place the label on the back of paper, from a narrow one (above) about 5 cm tear.
4. Place the label tucked strings and finger pointing between the plates.
5. Place the label in a narrow close the nut paste, label and fingerboard edge.
6. Place the removed portion of the tag 5 cm of the backing paper, attached to the fingerboard.
7. Align the rear, remove the remaining backing paper.
8. From the center of the label outward, heal the entire label. Keep the label edge fingerboard match.
1 x Violin Fingerboard Chart Sticker